Sold Mapletree Industrial Trust

On 23 April 2020, sold 5000 shares of MapleTree Industrial Trust at $2.46 per share.

Attractive valuations appears for many stocks due to Covid-19 & I will redeploy the proceeds to other stocks for higher returns.

I am considering adding Capital Retail China Trust since China have contains the virus transmission  successfully that it have a few local community cases reported & most cases are imported.

Else an increase in my position on local banks namely DBS & UOB is a option too.

Singapore is facing a daunting task to bring the virus under control & hopefully we can endure till the vaccine is ready.

No doubt our economy going to shrinks further till the vaccine can be widely available and in the meantime our retrenchment & unemployment rate is going to rise sharply particularly in Retail ,F&B, Tourism, Hospitality & etc as foreseen by MAS.

For now ,China phase 2 vaccine trials on human is ongoing & a final phase 3 trial need to be conduct before the vaccine can be approved to be safe to use. That will takes about a year plus but the timeline can be accelerates if Covid 19 situation get worse or out of control.

On 7th April 2020, my beloved grandma passed away peacefully at the age of 90 years old. The bond between us was strong because since I was born I was raised up by my grandma so she was like a 2nd mother to me. I managed to see her for the last time when I visited her a few days before her departure.

Cherish what we have now & enjoy every moments you have with your loved ones.

Stay Safe during this period by staying at home ,wearing masks when it is necessary to go out & diligently wash your hands.

It will be a long battle but we will prevail it.














Comments