TalkMed,SingTel & SPH

TalkMed

Recently I sold all my shares in TalkMed due to Dr Ang have been suspended from medical practice for 8 months by Court ruling starting from 25th July 2017.

Although TalkMed have 13 oncologists, but Dr Ang contributes a lion share to Talk Med revenue and this is a important factor that I decide to off load the shares thus it is better to stay sideline & observe what financial impact it will cause to TalkMed.

I will relook this stock again after 8 months when Dr Ang suspension end.

SingTel

On 5th July 2017, loaded 5000 shares of SingTel at $3.90 per share .

I wish to ride on a likely special dividend SingTel might be giving after Netlink trust IPO & dividend is also coming for SingTel in August .

SPH

One of my largest holding in my portfolio, its share price have taken a beat down to one of the lowest since 2009 financial crisis.

The appointment of a new CEO Ng Yat Chung also fret the market due to his previous record at NOL.

If Ng's had failed in his duties as CEO of NOL, the bankruptcy of Hanjin shipping paint a sharp contrast compare to NOL which managed to sell close to its NAV to a French Company.

Shall further observe what Ng's will do to salvage SPH media business.

Comments